When You Need QA Consulting
Even if you feel that your QA processes are ideal, an independent review can help identify areas of improvement. Likely, you have auditors that review your processes involved with data security and finances, so why not audit your QA processes as well? QA consulting team and qa engineers can evaluate your processes of communication, testing, customer service, and accountability for efficiency and effectiveness to enhance, optimize, and improve performance. We can offer you solid, time-tested advice for your specific needs. The results are an immediately improved process with shorter development timeframes, more effective scope management, efficient budget, quality assurance, and higher quality end product. Our full time project managers will help you to get running your system smoothly.
- There’s no structured QA process.
- QA process is ineffective (severe defects leak into software production, QA and testing go over budget and deadlines).
- QA process lives up to basic KPIs, but there’s room for optimization.
- Test automation is required (e.g., to implement a CI/CD pipeline, introduce DevOps or a shift-left approach for reduced testing time and increased test coverage), but the in-house QA team lacks needed competencies.
- In-house QA team doesn’t have experience in testing a specific software architecture (event-driven, service-oriented, space-based) or a particular technology (e.g., big data, IoT, AI).
- Software QA maturity can’t keep up with corporate business processes maturity.
QA consultants help eliminate QA process constraints, and achieve higher QA maturity and efficiency by providing the following services:
- QA process setup.
- QA process audit and improvement.
- QA consulting to obtain software, process, or QA maturity certifications.
- Test automation consulting and setup.
- Consulting on testing a specific software type (e.g., IoT, big data, SaaS software).
- Performing relevant testing activities.
- Training the in-house QA team.